Sunday, November 15, 2015

Etsy Planner Haul

I recently got in two orders from Etsy that I wanted to share!

This first order is from The Organizing Companion. 
The freebie that she gives is great. I appreciate the variety of functional stickers to add to my weekly spreads. 
I ordered this lovely fall kit. I used it for my weekly spread last week and absolutely loved it! The morning/day/night coverups are perfect for my planning needs and I love the mix of decorative and plain full boxes. 
These last three were just some random sheets from her shop that I really liked. The water color blogger stickers are perfect to denote any blog posts that I want to get up for the week. I also love the mix of solid and glitter nail polishes! 

Her high quality stickers are reasonably priced and were cut perfectly. They also shipped out earlier than I was expecting!

This next order is from Rory's Sweet Addiction. 
I also loved her freebie! The bright colors will go well with the spreads I have planned for the coming weeks! 
This is the first order I've placed with Rory's Sweet Addiction and I chose this four page fall kit. It includes one page of functional icons and checklists, one page of "washi" stickers, one page of full boxes, and one page of half boxes and ombré checklists. 

I really like the colors in this kit and think they will match with some of the Thanksgiving Darice sticker books that I have. I also think that there will be enough stickers here to make two full spreads with the addition of some decorative stickers. 

I also think that her sets are very reasonably priced and my order shipped out before I was expecting it to!

These are sellers that I have not ordered through before but I am glad I did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment