Thursday, May 12, 2016

Back At It

 





I had fallen out of love with planning. Unhappy with my MAMBI Happy Planner and unable to find another planner that inspired me, I stopped planning. I watched reviews on YouTube and kept up with my favorite Etsy sellers on Instagram. But I couldn't find that one thing that made me want to get back at it.

Skip ahead a few weeks to my 30th birthday and a very generous friend who gifted me with the Simple Stories Carpe Diem Planner. She made the dividers, filled it with monthly and weekly inserts, and stuffed the pockets with inspirational cards and fun trinkets.

My first two weeks in this planner have been experimental. I'm unsure how I want the weeks to look and I'm still playing with the horizontal layout.

I am a list maker and I found these lined pages to be perfect for my listing tendancies and perfect for a little decorative touch.

This week I used a kit from Planner Society. I believe this was part of their monthly subscription box and was also generously gifted to me by my beautiful friend. I love that the flags provided perfectly cover up the days of the week. I also found that the page flags, checklists, and embelleshments perfectly fit the spaces provided in this planner.

I am back in planner mode and already filling my Etsy cart will all sorts of stickers for my Carpe Diem planner! I hope to have a sticker haul for you all soon!

I would love to hear what your favorite planner are and if you prefer a vertical or horizontal layout! Please comment below or find me on instagram!  @thebrunetteplanner

No comments:

Post a Comment