Thursday, July 21, 2016

Travel Essentials

 


 

Before this year I had not done much traveling. Sure I went on family vacations as a child but I had parents to worry about what I would pack and what entertainment I would need on a plane. I have done a few short flights this year for work and have found a few things that have become essential for me to have in my carry on.

I find planes to be very dry and have a few things in my bag to combat this and make travel more comfortable. These things include my favorite lip balm by Pixi and a super thick handcream by J.R. Watkins. I hate feeling dry and parched so the handcream comes out frequently and I make sure to drink lots of water while flying.

Generally I am headed to a business function straight from my flight so I like to include a simple lipstick as well as some makeup wipes for touch ups and to feel refreshed once I land.

I am not the best at flying and have quite a bit of anxiety about the whole thing. To distract myself I like to have a book or some music to hold my attention. For this trip, I packed my favorite Beats headphones so that I could listen to music or watch a movie on my phone. I also packed my current planner to keep me organized during the trip.

Since this was a work trip I also needed to bring my laptop so I packed all of these items in a Baggallini tote as my carryon. This is the first time I've used this bag and I love it! It has a locked pocket on the outside for my phone, id, and boarding pass as well as several pockets on the inside to house all of my essential items and keep them organized.

What are some of your travel essentials? I'm always looking to improve my travel experience and would love to hear from you!




Items mentioned in this post:

Baggallini Laptop Tote
Beats Headphones
J.R. Watkins Handcream
Pixi Lip Balm
Simple Micellar Wipes
Burt's Bees Lipstick





*As always, all views and opinions expressed are strictly my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment