Thursday, June 30, 2016

June Favorites

 
 
 
 
 
I do most of my shopping at drugstores so it would follow that most of my favorite products also come from the drugstore. This month i'm talking about some of my drugstore basics and a few that are a bit more special.
 
 
The Blush Label Melbourne Cosmetic Case - The Blush Label has some incredible prints that are bright and bold and great for summer. Plus I think this bag is just the perfect size. It fits my larger eyeshadow pallet as well as all of my makeup essentials. It's great to toss in my purse for everyday use but also great to travel with.
 
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Pallet -  This is a beauty favorite for so many people and I just recently discovered how amazing this pallet is. The shadows are so soft and creamy and they blend beautifully. There are so many looks that you can create with just this one pallet - day to night it has everything you need!
 
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream - I received this sample in a Birchbox earlier this year and started to use it this month as a part of my night time skin care routine. This cream is intensely hydrating without feeling heavy.
 
Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle - This was another sample from my Birchbox from just last month. This is not only a leave in conditioner that helps detangle but it is also a heat protector. This has helped to keep my curls hydrated and makes styling easier.
 
Yes To Blueberries Age Refresh Eye Firming Treatment - I only recently started using an eye cream and have been loving this one. After consistent use I notice that the sensitive area around my eyes has more elasticity and feels super hydrated. This also makes my concealer apply more smoothly and helps it to wear evenly throughout the day.
 
Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara in Very Black - I have been a fan of Covergirl mascara for years but this one is new to me and I am obsessed!
 
Covergirl Trublend Blush in Medium Rose - This blush is a gorgeous shimmery pinky color. It can be subtle if you use a light hand but is also buildable if you want a more intense wash of color.
 
Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation - Can you tell I'm a Covergirl fan? This foundation is  medium to full coverage and wears well throughout the day. I also love that it is an oil free foundation and does not feel heavy.
 
Elf Instant Lift Brow Pencil - This is the first time I have tried a brow product and I am really enjoying this duel ended pencil by Elf. It is very easy to use and I feel like it is the perfect product for brow newbies.



Product Links:
The Blush Label Cosmetic Case
Too Faced Chocolate Bar
Kiehls Ultra Facial Cream
Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle
Yes to Blueberries
Covergirl
Elf Instant Lift Brow Pencil



Sign up here!
Birchbox
Ipsy

Find me on Instagram @brunetteplanner

No comments:

Post a Comment